Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Large Day Bag - "Love"

Ah, to be in "Love" again. I continue to be smitten by this handbag. Although my fabrics change every couple of months, I still keep to the same color scheme, and style with my materials. The look always remains, well ~ Lovely.








This handbag is composed of wool, twill, cordurory, silk, cotton, vintage lace, denim, taffeta, satin, and a variety of buttons (young and old). "Love" has a hard bottom, with antique brass feet.









The rose has a long tradition of symbolizing love. It has pride of place in the fruits of the spirit. "Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Generosity, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-control." (Gal. 5:22-23)


(click on the images to get a larger, more detailed picture)






The signature SC clover comes with a heart charm on the "Love" handbags.






The inside of the Large Day Bag is full of pockets for organization. Three side pockets are sized just right for Blackberry's, big Positioned in the center of the bag is a compartment with a 12" zipper, great for holding medicines, papers, feminine products, etc.

2 comments:

Wife, Mom, Cook said...

I LOVE this bag. Seriously, Heidi, this might be one of my favorites you have done!
Arden

Wendy said...

Yes you did a fantastic job on this bag!!! I carry this bag around every day and get tons of great comments. It's nice to find quality work done by someone here in the US. Keep up the great work, all of your bags are just wonderful!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!