Tuesday, September 29, 2009

19910 Bag "Honeycomb"

19910 is actually a passage from the Book of Psalms 19:9-10 "the fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever; the ordinances of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey, and drippings of the honeycomb." Honey and honeycombs are images that are occasionally referred to in scripture when speaking of God's word. The honeycomb is a symbol that I have been toying with in my mind for some time now, and the design I have engaged with for this particular subject really came to fruition while browsing through a Renaissance clothing website. I liked the idea of leather works and metal, giving a very modern look to an otherwise boring geometric shape.
19910 Bag "Honeycomb" $230

I love this bag because of its clean, modern lines, and its sensible, efficient design. There is nothing I despise more than a big handbag that is a catch-all. With this well thought out interior design, I guarantee you can stick you hand inside and blindly find what you are looking for.



For a closer look at any of the photos, simply click on the image itself.






The back side of 19910 is home to a very large pocket that is neatly hidden behind my signature cascade of fabrics.









"On the last day of the festival, the great day, while Jesus was standing there, he cried out,"Let anyone who is thirsty come to me, and let the one who belives in me drink. As the scripture has said, 'Out of the believer's heart shall flow rives of living water.'" John 7:37-38



Showing off the inside of this bag is so much fun. I love the golden and honey colored sequence at the top, only for your eyes to finish off the deep plunge of the handbag with sassy leopard print pockets, backed by golden fabric that mimics the drippings of honey. Too Sweet!


Clothing provided by Luna Chick, Newtown, Pa. Brown sweater by Michael Stars, long skinny tank in brown by Velvet, Camera Girl long tank tee (unknown), and Genetic skinny jeans. For more information go to shoplunachick.com, or email lunachick@gmail.com. Phone (215) 579-6110

No comments: